- Crawling...full on hands and knees, crawling. EVERYWHERE!Pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!
- He started eating table food. He loves broccoli, any kind of bread, black-eyed peas, carrots sweet potatoes and green beans.
- He also started eating finger foods and loves his puffs and yogurt melts.
- He also eats meat now chicken, turkey and beef...yes, I know, there were a lot of eating related milestones this month.
- He is officially and fully weaned...I have to say I have mixed emotions about this,
- He signs for milk and is working on his signs for eat and more. Those two are still a little confusing.
- His favorite show to watch is Wheel of Fortune. I have no idea why he likes this but he is very quiet when it is on. Sesame Street is a close second.
- He is learning to "pat-pat" the dogs and to clap.
- If music is on his is going to be dancing well, bouncing up and down.
- Size 3 diapers finally and 6-9 month clothing with some 12 months mixed in.
- We had to lower the crib mattress because he kept hanging over the side rail.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
Posted by Brittani at 6:31 PM
Friday, January 20, 2012
Hi! Yup, I am still here...I have not fallen off the face of the earth! We are having some technical difficulties at the moment which I hope to have cleared up over the next week. I have so much to post about and so many pictures I want to share!!! See you soon!
Posted by Brittani at 7:11 PM