Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
My sweet baby boy is now...in the double digits!!! WHAT!!! I cannot believe in just 2 short months he will be a year old. Time is literally moving faster than I ever though possible...and so is he!!!Everyday he becomes a little more independent.
- Last month we accomplished crawling...this month, this man is attempting to walk! He will, with out a doubt, be fully mobile by his first birthday. He walks holding one of our hands or with his push toy.
- He claps and will give a high five
- He loves figuring out he can make a new noise. He clicks his tongue and blow raspberries just to hear the noise
- There are still only two lonely bottom teeth. Which brings me to my next point.
- One I am not so proud of...he attempts (and occasionally succeeds) to bite people...and unsuspecting dogs. Yup, I have the biter kid...I am also taking suggestions on how to break this naughty habit.
- He attempts to copy what we are doing. He recently tried to whistle and snap his fingers. So darn cute!
- Talking is not something he does alot of but he has recently been copying sounds that we make. So, I think once he gets this walking thing down his vocabulary will take off.
- One of his favorite things to do is to ride in his wagon outside. I can already see that my summer will be filled with outdoor playtime.
I love watching him grow before my eyes, I only wish it would last a little longer. I can't believe he is almost officially a toddler. I guess time flies when you are having fun...and I am having the time of my life.
I also added his 9 month picture finally!
Posted by Brittani at 6:12 PM
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Landon went to the Dr. yesterday and here is how he is growing. He was 19.5 lbs (25%) and 30" long (75%). His head was at 18.5" and I forgot to ask the percentile on this one. He is on target for all development.
Today is his 10 month birthday so I will post his picture along with his 10 month post in the next few day.
Posted by Brittani at 4:31 AM
Thursday, February 2, 2012
As part of Landon's Christmas we signed him up for music classes. Yes, I know this may sound silly for us to sign a 9 month old up for music classes but, they are specifically designed for children from birth to 4 years. The classes are by My First Music Discovery Class and I have to say they are amazing.
I really wanted something that Landon and I could do together since I spend alot of time at work. I cannot even begin to tell you how much he has enjoyed these classes. I have REALLY enjoyed taking him. Tomorrow is our last class but, we are certain to be back for the spring semester.
Last week, when Grammie was in town to visit Landon she came to the class too and took pictures of us. The pictures are not fantastic because we were moving so much but, I love to see myself being a mommy. Sometimes, I am so in the moment that it's over in a flash and I feel like I missed it. So this week we are embracing the camera at music class.
Posted by Brittani at 7:03 PM