Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Always, Sometimes, Never...





I Always...

have my toenails painted

take my make-up off before going to bed

want to try new recipes, but rarely do

love anything coconut

think I am going to get pulled over ever time I pass a cop

see room for improvement in everything

plan I can do more than I really have time for

want a dessert

think the book was better than the movie

save the cork from any bottle of wine we drink

want to crawl back into bed with Heath in the morning and say "screw work"

I Sometimes...

don't get out of my pajamas until 3 or 4 in the afternoon on my day off

wish I had more girl friends

miss Texas like crazy

want to drink beer, even though I don't really like it

think what was I doing this time...last week, last month, last year

hope my husband has a surprise for me

am so tired all I can do is cry

get grouchy when I am hungry

feel guilty for not going to church

wish brides will trip going down the aisle (if they have been really mean to me)

I Never...

want to see my ex-husband again

back down if I know I am right

throw up from drinking to much

have a day pass that I don't think about being a mommy

send birthday cards or gifts out on time

can seem to keep plants alive, even though I really want too

get tired of dancing with Heath

have the laundry caught up

watch that sad commercial about animal abuse

want to be without my husband

How About You?

(inspired by Cassie)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "brides tripping" comment...LOL! also, i also sometimes wonder what i was doing this time last week, last year, etc. i thought i was the only one who did that. :)
Laura