Thursday, May 19, 2011
Posted by Brittani at 10:53 AM
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Before I was actually a mommy I knew that there would be days when gross things would happen. I expected to be tinkled on. I figured I would eventually have to clean poop off my shirt. I assumed I would have a little puke in my hair. Over the past month I have gracefully accepted all this minor hazing from my little boy but, last night I was officially initiated into motherhood.
Posted by Brittani at 4:06 PM
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
- He eats about every 3 hours during the day and at night he has at least one stretch of 4-5 hours between feedings.
- He holds his sweet little head up quite well. He is a strong boy.
- If Heath or I are in the room he will follow us with his eyes wherever we go.
- He is starting to prefer to be more upright than laying flat.
- He loves to ride in the car and in his stroller
- Some times he does not enjoy having to burp. If he decides he doesn't want to he gets very upset and will kick and arch his back so it makes it very difficult to actually burp him.
- He LOVES bath time! He gets very alert and quiet when we start getting ready to take his bath. It is my favorite time of the day.
- He is still in newborn diapers. He is also still in newborn size clothes but they are starting to get a little short.
- He likes to sleep with his arms over his head or with his arms behind his head. It's so cute!
- He loves to cuddle...which I REALLY love.
Posted by Brittani at 8:45 PM