How on earth is my sweet baby boy 1 month old already. It seems physically impossible. I feel like it was just yesterday that I looked into his beautiful eyes for the first time. He is getting so big!!!
We did not have a 1 month visit to the doctor so, I don't have any new stats to share at this time. Here is what we have been up to over the last month.
- He eats about every 3 hours during the day and at night he has at least one stretch of 4-5 hours between feedings.
- He holds his sweet little head up quite well. He is a strong boy.
- If Heath or I are in the room he will follow us with his eyes wherever we go.
- He is starting to prefer to be more upright than laying flat.
- He loves to ride in the car and in his stroller
- Some times he does not enjoy having to burp. If he decides he doesn't want to he gets very upset and will kick and arch his back so it makes it very difficult to actually burp him.
- He LOVES bath time! He gets very alert and quiet when we start getting ready to take his bath. It is my favorite time of the day.
- He is still in newborn diapers. He is also still in newborn size clothes but they are starting to get a little short.
- He likes to sleep with his arms over his head or with his arms behind his head. It's so cute!
- He loves to cuddle...which I REALLY love.
Now you can see how much he has changed in just 4 short weeks.
I love you Baby Boy!!!