Landon was technically 2 weeks on Monday but, we just went for his two week appointment today. He is getting so big so fast. Here is how the last two weeks have gone
- Today he weighed in at 7lbs 14 oz, which would make you think he has only gained 4 oz but, he actually lost down to 6 lbs 13 oz so, he has actually gained 1lb and 1 oz!
- He has grown 1/2" in length and is now 21 1/2"
- He eats about every three hours and has had a sensitive tummy which means I have had to give up dairy, leafy greens, chocolate, peas, and limit my juice and tomato based products. We hope to start to slowly reintroduce those foods in the next week...mom is starting to get hungry!
- He is a good sleeper and enjoys sitting in his swing and bouncy chair
- He LOVES bath time, he would gladly stay in the tub as long as we allowed
- He is starting to smile a little
- If he is awake he will study your face and follow it.
- His eyes are turning a beautiful shade of light blue...just like his Daddy's!
- He is very strong and holds his head up for a good amount of time
- VH1's music videos keep us entertained during our early morning feedings
We have had so much fun with him over the last two weeks. While it has been exhausting I can't wait to wake up each day to kiss his sweet face.
Speaking of that sweet face I will leave you with a little eye candy!