I cannot believe Landon is already two months old. This is going too fast for me. One thing is for sure, we have had a blast over the last two months. Landon hasn't been for his Dr's appointment this month, it is not for another couple of weeks. So, I don't have his updated stats but, here is what he has been up to this past month.
- Landon dropped on of his night time feedings so he now eats around midnight and then kindly sleeps for the next 6 - 7 hours. I really like this achievement
- He took his first airplane ride to Texas to meet all the rest of the family (more on this one in my next post
- Newborn size diapers are thing of the past and we are now on to Size 1's
- He can no longer wear newborn size clothes he is in 0-3 months but, I don't think we will be there for long. I swear he looks bigger ever morning.
- He has started smiling at you...if he is in a good mood and has a little laugh.
- He works really hard to "talk" to you and makes the sweetest little noises
- Bright colors and lights keep him occupied for quite awhile.
- He loves Baby Einstein and hates tummy time.
- This little man is STRONG! He holds his head up perfectly, he prefers to sit up and constantly tries to push off of you with his feet.
- He is a bubble blower, we constantly are wiping bubble foam off his mouth.
- Bath time is still, by far, his favorite thing. He also thinks anytime you take his clothes off that it is bath time and starts kicking his legs like a madman. Once in the tub the kicking continues until time to get out.
Oh sweet Landon,
You have changed our lives so much in just 2 short months. I can no longer imagine our life without you. You have made Daddy and I happier than we ever thought possible. We can not wait to see the amazing things you will do in this world. We love you to the moon and back!
And now...here he is....my big 2 month old baby boy!!!