No, I have not died or fallen off the face of the earth. I have just been extremely busy!!! To busy to blog. Even though I am slightly behind I didn't want you to think I had forgotten that my tiny man turned 3 months old on July 4th! I have no idea how this is even possible but, it is! Here is what the past month has been like.
- My favorite thing is he started laughing! I love this! It may be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
- He is a STRONG little man. He will push off of you with his feet. Grab your shirt or hair...whatever he can get his hands on.
- He drools constantly. We change bibs several times a day.
- He love to "sit" up, well, more like propped up.
- He also loves to be able to see what is going on.
- He loves to hold on to his hands, play with them and put them in his mouth
- The cutest thing is that he sucks on his bottom lip sometimes.
- In the evening we have the best time "talking" to each other. He makes the sweetest baby noises.
- He LOVES music and thinks a spontaneous dance party is all the rage!
- This tiny man does have a big size temper!
- He really enjoys people watching.
These past 3 months have flown by. They have been the best, most tiring, exciting months of my life and I LOVE it! Here is my 3 month old little monkey!