Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

3 Months

No, I have not died or fallen off the face of the earth. I have just been extremely busy!!! To busy to blog. Even though I am slightly behind I didn't want you to think I had forgotten that my tiny man turned 3 months old on July 4th! I have no idea how this is even possible but, it is! Here is what the past month has been like.

  • My favorite thing is he started laughing! I love this! It may be the cutest thing I have ever seen.
  • He is a STRONG little man. He will push off of you with his feet. Grab your shirt or hair...whatever he can get his hands on.
  • He drools constantly. We change bibs several times a day.
  • He love to "sit" up, well, more like propped up.
  • He also loves to be able to see what is going on.
  • He loves to hold on to his hands, play with them and put them in his mouth
  • The cutest thing is that he sucks on his bottom lip sometimes.
  • In the evening we have the best time "talking" to each other. He makes the sweetest baby noises.
  • He LOVES music and thinks a spontaneous dance party is all the rage!
  • This tiny man does have a big size temper!
  • He really enjoys people watching.
These past 3 months have flown by. They have been the best, most tiring, exciting months of my life and I LOVE it! Here is my 3 month old little monkey!

1 comments:

Ashlie said...

Happy 3 months, sweet boy! I can't wait to hear your laugh:)