How is that this tiny, precious man has been in our lives 6 months ...half a year! These months are passing so much more quickly than I ever thought they would! Here is what we have been up to over the past month...
- At last weigh in he was 15lbs 4oz
- He sits up like a champ!
- Reflux was a problem for awhile but he is now on Zantac and doing much better. Sometimes he even sleeps through the night
- He says ma-ma and ba-ba...over and over again
- We started baby food this month and he eats carrots, sweet potatoes, peaches and pears
- He strongly dislikes green beans.
- It will not be long before he can crawl he scoots around pretty good.
- He is almost to long for 3 to 6 month clothes, so we have to put him in 9 month pants which are too big around.
- He constantly grabs your face, hair, eyes ect.
- When he gets mad he squishes up his face and snorts. It is one of the funniest things I have seen.
- He has finally decided that formula is not that bad.
- He holds his own bottle and it is super cute when he does it.
- No teeth yet!
Next month I promise to update much sooner!