Well, I have decided to go ahead and do Landon's 9 month post without his picture. I have it, I just can't get it on the computer. Soon though, soon. Here is what he has been up to though...
- Crawling...full on hands and knees, crawling. EVERYWHERE!Pulling up on EVERYTHING!!!
- He started eating table food. He loves broccoli, any kind of bread, black-eyed peas, carrots sweet potatoes and green beans.
- He also started eating finger foods and loves his puffs and yogurt melts.
- He also eats meat now chicken, turkey and beef...yes, I know, there were a lot of eating related milestones this month.
- He is officially and fully weaned...I have to say I have mixed emotions about this,
- He signs for milk and is working on his signs for eat and more. Those two are still a little confusing.
- His favorite show to watch is Wheel of Fortune. I have no idea why he likes this but he is very quiet when it is on. Sesame Street is a close second.
- He is learning to "pat-pat" the dogs and to clap.
- If music is on his is going to be dancing well, bouncing up and down.
- Size 3 diapers finally and 6-9 month clothing with some 12 months mixed in.
- We had to lower the crib mattress because he kept hanging over the side rail.
Oh Sweet Landon, I am so amazed at how fast you are growing. I love you more and more every day. You have the sweetest personality and I love to hear that sweet little laugh. You bring more happiness into our world than I ever could have imagined and I love watching you grow up. Even though, I secretly wish you would stay my little baby forever! I love you to the moon and back!