Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

What a difference a year makes...

This week last year Heath and I took Little trip to St. Augustine, FL for Valentines Day.

While were there we did this....



We visited the Ripley's Believe It or Not Fertility Statues....

On this same week, one year later, we are having our baby shower.

Now, I am not saying that this little visit to the statues had anything to do with that.

What I am saying is we visited them and 5 months later we saw this...

DSCF3846

You be the judge!

If you would like to visit them in person, here is their 2011 schedule.

1 comments:

Project Baby said...

I have heard about these and would love to visit them but FL is just to far away. This is a wonderful story and I am so happy you got your BFP after that amazing visit.