Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Baby Shower Texas Style!

I am finally back to the blogging world. The last few weeks have been super crazy busy and I finally have a little time to sit down and write about what has been going on...

(Most of this post is in the form of pictures because I wanted you to be able to see everything!)

The weekend of February 19th, Heath and I headed out to Texas to spend a little time with my family and to have our first baby shower. My sister-in-law, Ashlie and my aunt, Kathleen were kind enough to throw an amazing shower for us. Ashlie spent so much time making sure everything was perfect. She put Martha Stewart to shame with all the amazing little details and it all started with this adorable invitation.

A cute little welcome for all the guests.

I LOVE these banners she made. I know its a little hard to see but this one has his name on it.

and this one is so cute it is going with us to the hospital to put on our door.

Here is all the yummy food. How cute is that boot!

A chocolate fountain with every yummy thing you can think of to dip in it. My new favorite would be Twinkie dipped in chocolate...I may have had 3 or 4....

This punch was so AMAZING!!! and pretty too!

My favorite part is the cake. This has to be the cutest baby shower cake ever!!! It tasted like heaven...Devil's food cake with cherry filling!

Ashlie made sure everyone had a yummy treat to take home. These are miniature pies in apple, cherry and lemon.

Here is Heath and I at the shower

Opening gifts....

I love Heath's face in this picture...I am pretty sure he has no idea what he is holding!

Heath and I with our fabulous hostesses.

Proud Grandparents...

and Aunts, Uncles and cousin!

and Baby Landon's Great Grandparents

My dear sweet friend, Jamie...my belly is engulfing her!

and last but not least...all of our wonderful gifts.



We had a fantastic shower and enjoyed getting to see all of our friends and family. The best part was getting to celebrate Baby Landon. Heath and I want to say thank you to each and everyone who came. Thank you for your kindness and thank you most of all to Ashlie and Kathleen for hosting a wonderful party in honor of our baby boy-to-be!!!

1 comments:

Jess said...

What an amazing shower!!! And you look fantastic.