Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Georgia Baby Shower

I am so blessed to have not one but two amazing sisters-in-law. One in Texas and one in Georgia. Both of them hosted wonderful showers for me. On Friday, March 4th, my Georgia SIL Kristi and my best friend Melissa, along with my mother-in-law Linda (also wonderful!) threw a baby shower for me. It was an adorable Pea-in-the-Pod theme. Again, I was not very good with taking picture. Here are a few I did get of this amazing shower!

Mommy-to-Be

The Grandmother's...who are not so patiently waiting for Landon to arrive...

Me with all my hostesses
Melissa, Me, Linda and Kristi

Aunt Brittani with Alyssa...she is so excited for Landon to come!

I love this diaper cake, it was so cute and I can't even tell you how many diapers were in it!

Opening Gifts

More Gifts...

and more gifts...

Beautiful baby blanket made by Ms. Deb

I have been so blessed by my friends and family. We have received so many wonderful things for Baby Landon. I have struggled to keep up with writing thank you notes, what a wonderful problem to have! He has all he will ever need...all we will have to give him is love!

1 comments:

Ashlie said...

Your hostesses did a wonderful job!!! I hated to tear apart my diaper cake, but it was like I hit the diaper jackpot!!